All undergraduate international students are strongly encouraged to apply for this award!
The University of Calgary provides international entry scholarships for the 2022–2023 academic year. International students who obtained a GPA of 2.60 or above over a minimum of 24.00 units in the preceding fall and winter terms and who continue to pay an international differential tuition fee are now eligible for the University of Calgary’s International Entrance Scholarship.
The University of Calgary has formally publicized the incoming class’s scholarship opportunities. The University of Calgary is regarded as one of the world’s finest institutions of higher education. 1944 saw the founding of the University of Calgary in Calgary, Canada, where it is currently located.
Through the International Entrance Scholarship, selected students will have access to new and improved opportunities and will enjoy advanced learning.
The University of Calgary offers a variety of courses to students interested in enrolling in undergraduate, graduate, and postgraduate programs. Every year, thousands of University of Calgary students serve as facilitators.
ALSO APPLY FOR:
Continue reading to learn more about the University of Calgary’s acceptance rate, minimum GPA, eligibility requirements, selection process, and other essential information.
The application’s URL is listed below.
University of Calgary Canada International Entrance Scholarship 2022/2023 is available for University of Calgary undergraduate students.
The following subjects can be studied through this scholarship program:
The University of Calgary will reward qualified students with $15,000.
- Available annually to overseas first-year students who have met the university’s English Language Proficiency requirement and who will begin their first year of any undergraduate degree in the next autumn. In the second, third, and fourth years at the University of Calgary, the award is renewable if the recipient maintains a minimum GPA of 2.60 over a minimum of 24.00 units in the prior fall and winter terms and continues to pay an international differential tuition fee as an international student.
- Academic merit for international students who are neither Canadian citizens or Permanent Residents and who must pay a premium charge.
university of calgary data science diploma
- The Diploma in Business Analytics offered by the University of Calgary is a one-year program.
- This program is full-time.
- The program is delivered in-class.
- The Haskayne School of Business has more than 30 international exchange partners.
- AACSB accredits the Bachelor of Commerce degree of Haskayne.
- As a student at Haskayne, they will be taught by award-winning professors and have access to a variety of activities, such as the co-operative education program.
- The Haskayne School of Business and the Faculty of Science are collaborating to offer an interdisciplinary graduate diploma in Data Science and Analytics with a concentration in Business Analytics.
- Business Analytics will equip you with the knowledge and skills necessary to support data-driven decision making in a business setting.
- Business Analytics professionals are trained to extract information and insights from large data sets in order to comprehend a company’s past and present performance, make informed decisions, and predict future trends.
- You can use tools and techniques to transform data into fact-based management in order to make your organization more cost-effective and productive.
- The diploma consists of four core courses in data science and analytics taught by experts from the Mathematics and Computer Science departments, and four advanced courses in Business Analytics taught by experts from the Haskayne School of Business.
- In 2018, the University of Calgary was ranked sixth in Canada by Research Infosource.
- The university provides small class sizes that facilitate close research supervision-student interaction.
- The department’s faculty have received international acclaim by winning awards such as federal awards, provincial awards, indigenous awards, etc.
- The holders of a Data Science Specialization Diploma will function as data scientists in the fields of health science, the public sector, industry, or entertainment, with an emphasis on algorithm creation and refinement for the development of more accurate predictive models.
- The average salary exceeds $70,000.
Why a Graduate Diploma in Data Science and Analytics?
The demand for data-savvy and analytically-inclined professionals is disrupting the labor market.
There is a tremendous demand for data scientists and business analytics professionals to make sense of the vast amounts of data that are collected, to unearth hidden solutions to complex business problems, to provide business leaders with valuable insights, and to make fact-based managerial decisions.
We offer a certificate with three distinct specializations in Data Science and Analytics to prepare students for employment in these emerging fields: Financial and Energy Markets, Data Science, Business Analytics, Health Data Science & Biostatistics, and Health Data Science & Biostatistics Data Modelling
Data scientists are primarily concerned with generating actionable information in the form of data, whereas a business analyst uses this data to generate business insights and make data-driven decisions. The Faculty of Science offers the Diploma in Data Science and Analytics with a Specialization in Data Science, while the Haskayne School of Business offers the Diploma in Data Science and Analytics with a Specialization in Business Analytics and the Diploma in Data Science and Analytics with a Specialization in Financial and Energy Markets. Data Modelling is also offered by the Haskayne School of Business, and the Cumming School of Medicine offers a Diploma in Data Science and Analytics with a Specialization in Health Data Science and Biostatistics.