Get your educational journey started in the UK. Good news! There is presently a call for applicants for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships. In this essay, we will provide an in-depth explanation of this scholarship, including its advantages as well as the application procedure broken down step by step.
The GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships are awards made available to students from other countries and are fully supported. This program offers a reduced enrollment price of £2,000 over a period of four years.
Students who are eligible for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship can receive £2,000 per year (or £8,000 over the course of four years) toward the payment of their annual fees. Students coming from every corner of the globe are encouraged to apply for the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship offered by the University of Stirling.
Should it be determined that you are qualified for this award, the amount of the yearly fee that you are required to pay will be lowered by £2,000 automatically.
Note that although though this is a typical part of the admissions process, applicants who need a Tier 4 student visa will still be required to pay the International Tuition Fee Deposit.
A Brief Synopsis of the Scholarship
- Study Level: Undergraduate
- Institution: University of Stirling
- Learn in: UK
- Opportunity Centers of Attention:
- The Creative and Humanities Fields
- The Fields of Health and Physical Activity
- Natural Sciences
- Social Sciences
- Duration of the Program: four years
- Deadline: 30 June, 2022
Coverage for Scholarships
The recipient of a GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship receives all of the following perks as a result of their award:
The scholarship will provide funding of £2,000 every year, for a total of £8,000 throughout its four-year duration.
Criteria for Acceptance into the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship Program
Candidates must satisfy all of the requirements listed below to be considered for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarships. These requirements are as follows:
- The mandatory language is English.
- All countries across the world will be considered for eligibility.
- For the purposes of determining your tuition fee, you will be required to be classified as an international student.
- You must have been extended either a conditional or an unconditional offer of admittance to one of the University of Stirling’s qualifying undergraduate programs in order to be considered for this scholarship.
- You are required to be enrolled as an international student studying full-time.
- This prize is only open to students who will be attending the University of Stirling’s Stirling campus in order to participate in an undergraduate degree program that requires full-time attendance.
At the time that you submit your application to the University of Stirling, you must be enrolled as a full-time student at one of the GEMS Education schools.
Please note, this scholarship will not be awarded in combination with any other University of Stirling scholarship.
How to Apply for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship?
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship:
Students will automatically be identified as part as the admissions process. No separate application is required for this award.
(1) Through the Universities and Colleges Admissions Service, applications can be submitted by any student (UCAS).
- The S75 institution code is what UCAS uses. UCAS course codes are located on our course sites.
- If you are applying to only one course, the application price is £20; however, the fee increases to £25 if you are applying to several courses or if your application is received after the 30th of June.
- You can submit your application directly to the University of Stirling if that is the only school to which you are interested in applying.
(2) The following supporting documents, among others, could be helpful:
- The student’s academic history
- Essay in support of your application; please explain why you wish to take this class (further details can be found here )
- A reference is a letter of support from an individual who can comment on your suitability for this course.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- You are need to show proof of your competency in the English language if it is not your first language.
Please visit the official website of the GEMS International Undergraduate Scholarship in order to submit an application and learn more about the program: