Canada is a great place to start your studies. Happy news! There are scholarships available for international students at Douglas College right now. In this article, we’ll talk in depth about this scholarship, including what it’s for and how to apply.
The Douglas College International Student Scholarship for 2022-2023 is a scholarship for international students in their first year at Douglas College. This scholarship pays for up to CAD $7,000 worth of tuition. Each academic year, up to five people who are eligible will be chosen.
This scholarship was made in 2017 to help international first-year students who play sports and want to go to Douglas College with their money and to cover the difference between what international and domestic students have to pay for tuition.
This award depends on how well the student did in school all year. Each academic year, up to five people who are eligible will be chosen. The scholarships will be split between the Fall and Winter semesters in an equal way.
Summary of a Scholarship
- Undergraduate level of study
- Douglas College Institution(s):
- Study in: British Columbia, Canada
- The program runs for a year. The scholarships will be split equally between the Fall and Winter semesters.
- January 31, May 31, or September 30, 2022 is the deadline.
- Studies of the child, family, and community
- Work in the community
- Recreation for health
- Commerce and Business Management
- The study of health
- Nursing and mental health
- Humanities & Social Sciences
- Science and engineering
- Science of sports
Coverage for Scholarships
The recipient of the International Student Scholarship at Douglas College receives the following:
- CAD 7000 in tuition costs are up for grabs with this award.
Douglas College International Student Scholarship Eligibility Requirements
Candidates for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- The following languages are required: English
- All countries in the world are eligible.
- An applicant’s GPA must be at least 60 percent equivalent or higher in order to be considered for admission.
- A minimum TOEFL iBT score of 83 and an overall IELTS Academic module score of 6.5 are required for applicants.
- Contact Douglas College International if you have any questions about the admissions process.
How to Apply for a Scholarship for International Students at Douglas College?
If you want to apply for the Douglas College International Student Scholarship, please follow these steps:
(1) If you’ve been accepted to the college and want to apply for the scholarship, click “Apply now” below to download the form and fill it out.
(2) Send the documents listed below to the address below:
- Douglas College International Admissions, Room 2800, 700 Royal Avenue, New Westminster, BC, V3M 5Z5, Canada
- The application form that the student filled out and signed.
- International waiver of anyone who can get information about admission.
- Scan of the passport and the permit to study (if applicable).
- If the proof of graduation is in a language other than English, the original copies must be certified.
- language evidence.
- A receipt for the non-refundable application fee of one hundred Canadian dollars. Pay at the Flywire Payment Portal for Douglas College: \sdouglascollege.flywire.com.
You can learn more about the International Student Scholarship at Douglas College by visiting: